On-Line bikablo® Basics Visualisation Workshop
Hand-drawn visualisation on flip charts, posters and more for better dialogue, collaboration, presentation and facilitation
You say you can't draw? Pah! Discover the easy to learn system at the heart of the bikablo® technique. Reflect on your own learning journey and apply this approach to your field of work immediately.
Upcoming 2020 On-line Workshops
Join me on-line as I take you through your first steps into visualisation.
Workshops will be run (on-line for now) over the course of four half-days so that we all keep our energy levels high. Each session starts at 14:00 to 18:00 SAST (GMT +2). Reserve your seat
22, 23, 26 and 27 October 2020
3,4, 7 and 8 December 2020
Gill Cromhout will facilitate this online workshop with guest appearances by fellow Global Trainer Team members.
What you'll learn
- Draw basic shapes to create a visual language
- Use materials, colour and shading strategically
- Use visual combination techniques to get a message across clearly
- Turn content into meaningful layout designs to meet purpose and context on flip charts, posters and more
- The basics to visually record dialogue live
Visualisation is a powerful facilitation method that helps:
- cross learning and language barriers
- eases engagement and stimulate interaction
- makes content and process visible
- supports the development of thoughts
- connects people visually to a discussion
- makes the abstract tangible
- supports problem exploration and the generation of ideas to find solutions
- makes information easy to remember
You may be a Consultant, Facilitator, Trainer, Teacher, Health Professional, Manager, Team Leader, Project Manager, Customer Experience Expert, Agile Coach, Scrum Master, User Experience Expert, Product Owner, Business Analyst, AND MORE...
You facilitate dialogue, learning, knowledge transfer, problem solving, strategy and change. You want to make content and process visible, stimulate interaction and harvest ideas.
How we work with you
- All sessions are live, on-line
- We use secure Zoom sessions with additional on-line platforms
- Prior to the workshop we will orientate you to the technology we use during the workshop
- Reserve your seat
Requirements to participate...
- No previous drawing experience is needed
- The willingness to challenge your inner critic
- The desire to learn a new skill set
- A computer with a great internet connection
- Reserve your seat
About Gill Cromhout
Gill is the founding member of a Learning and Development Consultancy in Cape Town, South Africa. Her career has focused on enhancing the potential in others.
Gill's work ethos and the way she views others she works with is echoed in the words of JK Rowling; our role is to facilitate process that brings this to the fore.
“We do not need magic to transform the world. We carry all the magic inside ourselves already."
Gill has worked across industry in varied organisational settings, and is creative and results driven in her approach.
She graduated with a BA Honours: Human Resource Development from RAU (now Johannesburg University). She is a Level 2 Personal Strengths Practitioner and works extensively with the Strengths Deployment Inventory to facilitate Relationship Intelligence. Gill completed the Coaching to Excellence and Associate Coaching Course at the University of Cape Town's Graduate School of Business. She combines coaching an an essential support to transfer learning.