be Drawn in: Engage others through Visualisation 2-hour Taster
About the Workshop
Whether you coach, make presentations or facilitate process, visualisation and visual facilitation as a methodology has real value. It serves to:
- cross learning and language barriers
- ease engagement and stimulate interaction
- make content and process visible
- gather ideas
- explore problems and ideas to find solutions
- create powerful visual records.
Perhaps you've forgotten how to draw or believe that you cannot draw. In just two hours you'll realise that by applying the bikablo® visualisation methodology you can draw. And, that you can draw others in to start thinking in fresh new ways, with pen in hand!
What you take away
- an understanding of the bikablo® visualisation method and why it works
- an understanding of drawing as a visual language
- the fun of learning to draw using basic shapes to get your practise started.
Who should attend?
You want to learn more about the value of visual thinking before you fully commit to our 2-day workshop. This workshop is ideally suited to:
- Facilitators, Trainers and Teachers
- Health and Wellness Trainers
- Managers and Team Leaders
- Quality Champions
- Project Managers
- Agile Coaches and Agile Team Leaders
- Scrum Masters
- User Experience Experts, Product Owners and Product Managers
- Business Analysts
To register to attend the Be Drawn In 2-hour introduction to bikablo® Visualisation Workshop, fill in the registration form and purchase your ticket:
Buy your ticket in-store.
Our Refund Policy